protecting what matters most
Exterior Circuit Surge Devices
Meets Florida Building Code
• All modes protected via L-N, L-G
• Available from 50kA Per Phase
to 400kA Per Phase
• Standard Integral Disconnect with no
increase in size or cost on modular units
• Small, slim product design permits easy & clean installations, perfect for retro-fit & new construction. Eliminates any compromising of performance as physically larger units can.
• UL 1449 4th Edition Listed
• UL96A – Lightning Protection
Master Label Compliant*
• Dual Rated Type 1 & 2 Device
• UL 20kA “In” Rating by UL
(Except 50kA Units)
• Best available performance –
lowest VPR (clamping voltages)
• Our team provides top notch support for Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Distributors, End-Users, Military Entities & more
• Product Demo's & Lunch N Learns
• Site Surveys
• Seminars & CEU Opportunities
• Updated Specifications, Cut Sheets & More
• 10 Year Unlimited Warranty
Our product line was developed by the gurus of Surge Protection Devices and Power Quality Equipment. We're proud to announce our newest product design with unique features and benefits never before offered in the surge protection industry.
No B.S. We're here to help without overcomplicating matters. We think & perform with efficiency in mind (just like our products).
Sign up to our mailing list to learn about opportunities to learn more, earn CEU's and stay up to date with the latest codes & regulations regarding surge protection devices (SPD's).
Top quality equipment featuring Ultra2x technology, available in compact or modular design, all backed by a fantastic warranty.